Old TV Layout

shadowchops

shadowchops

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to change the TV shows layout back to how it used to be? So from the the current view where each TV show has a tile back to where it used to be split into sections and you could choose A-Z at the bottom.

Hope this makes sense,

Alfie

shadowchops

As the interface has changed and has been for a few months now, I am finding it difficult to find some so maybe I can explain better?

On the AFTV, if I go to the library TV it brings every TV show that I have stored on emby server, I would the navigate to the correct poster and it would then choose an episode etc. Before this, you used to go to the library TV and you would have different sections such as recently added, next up, recently aired etc and then at the bottom you would have the option to see all TV shows or A-Z. When you pressed A-Z it would appear like the photo below only it would be TV shows and not movies.

Hope that's a bit clearer.5a6f2f8145d2e_atv1.png

Ah, okay.  When you are in your list of TV shows, there is a little button in the top right with letters on it.  If you click that, it should slide down a letter bar that will allow you to jump to any letter just like that old view.

Also, if you move over to the "Suggestions" tab at the top, you will get back the Next Up, Recently added, etc. rows.

shadowchops

Is there no way to get it to flow down alphabetically instead of you ordering them alphabetically? So you would the letters down the side of the screen?