Should the Trakt.tv plugin track playback progress?

BEis

Question about the Trakt plugin... should it be importing partial playback progress from Trakt?

I use both Emby and Plex, and have the Trakt plugin installed on both. If I watch something on Emby, the Trakt.tv website shows the playback in progress (it shows the red bar across the top of the web page, with the remaining time). If I stop a show in the middle, that playback progress will be shown in both Emby and Plex. I'm assuming Plex is getting that information from Trakt.

However if I do it the other way around ... watch a show on Plex, the progress still shows up on the Trakt website, but Emby does not import that information from Trakt, so it never shows the show in progress. Once I finish watching the show, it correctly imports into Emby as being watched. But partially watched shows do not show up as in progress.

So ... is Emby supposed to import this information from Trakt? Or does it only import completed (watched) shows? I can't find anything in the Trakt plugin settings to indicate playback progress, however the Plex plugin does have a setting for this.