Auto Organize still running deleted Smart Match entries

RaisonDetre72

RaisonDetre72

Where would I look for any "ghost" Smart Match entries?  I've tried uninstalling the Auto Organize plugin and removing the config file under "C:\Users\MrChips\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\config\autoorganize.xml" but no luck.  I've cleared every Smart Match entry, and it's still attempting to organize shows to old / nonexistent directories based on an old config.  Any ideas?

RaisonDetre72

So I've moved directories around a few times and have done a few Emby restores, which I think is why I'm running into the issue.   Not sure if this is insightful, but it's been happening since before Auto Organize got moved to its own Plug-in.  In each scenario, Auto is trying to act on old rules, even though they no longer exist in the plugin.

Ex:  I used to have a Smart Match (from June '17?) for "High Maintenance": Look in 'Downloads' folder, move to 'Y:\TV Shows\High Maintenance'.  I've since done multiple full Emby restores and have deleted the Auto Organize config multiple times.  But if a new episode of High Maintenance drops into Downloads right now, its still trying to run the match, even though there's no entry in Smart Matches.

I have a bunch of shows that its doing this for right now, so I'm assuming its still just fetching old data from a config that keeps getting restored.

Have you checked the log file during this time? I'm not sure if the plug-in logs anything when a smart match is used but I would guess so.

RaisonDetre72

Yes, I'm unsure what 'App' is being referred to thats being run:

2018-01-27 14:03:58.850 Info App: Sorting file X:\Downloads\www.SceneTime.com - High.Maintenance.S02E01.MULTi.1080p.HDTV.x264-SH0W\high.maintenance.s02e01.multi.1080p.hdtv.x264-sh0w.mkv
2018-01-27 14:03:58.879 Debug App: Extracted information from X:\Downloads\www.SceneTime.com - High.Maintenance.S02E01.MULTi.1080p.HDTV.x264-SH0W\high.maintenance.s02e01.multi.1080p.hdtv.x264-sh0w.mkv. Series name high.maintenance, Season 2, Episode 1
2018-01-27 14:03:58.916 Info App: Sorting file X:\Downloads\www.SceneTime.com - High.Maintenance.S02E01.MULTi.1080p.HDTV.x264-SH0W\high.maintenance.s02e01.multi.1080p.hdtv.x264-sh0w.mkv into series X:\TV Shows\High Maintenance (2012)
2018-01-27 14:03:59.017 Info App: Sorting file X:\Downloads\www.SceneTime.com - High.Maintenance.S02E01.MULTi.1080p.HDTV.x264-SH0W\high.maintenance.s02e01.multi.1080p.hdtv.x264-sh0w.mkv to new path X:\TV Shows\High Maintenance (2012)\Season 2\High Maintenance - 2x01 - Olivia.mkv
2018-01-27 14:03:59.475 Error App: Failed to move file from X:\Downloads\www.SceneTime.com - High.Maintenance.S02E01.MULTi.1080p.HDTV.x264-SH0W\high.maintenance.s02e01.multi.1080p.hdtv.x264-sh0w.mkv to X:\TV Shows\High Maintenance (2012)\Season 2\High Maintenance - 2x01 - Olivia.mkv: Access to the path 'X:\TV Shows\High Maintenance (2012)\Season 2\High Maintenance - 2x01 - Olivia.mkv' is denied.

Not sure about the last error, happy its denying, considering its attempting an incorrect match.

EDIT:
Looking a bit further down, I see this :

*** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.2.70.0
    Command line: C:\Users\MrChips\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Processor count: 16
    Program data path: C:\Users\MrChips\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application directory: C:\Users\MrChips\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'X:\TV Shows\High Maintenance (2012)\Season 2\High Maintenance - 2x01 - Olivia.mkv' is denied.
     at System.IO.Win32FileSystem.CopyFile(String sourceFullPath, String destFullPath, Boolean overwrite)
     at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
     at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
     at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.EpisodeFileOrganizer.PerformFileSorting(TvFileOrganizationOptions options, FileOrganizationResult result)
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException
     at System.IO.Win32FileSystem.CopyFile(String sourceFullPath, String destFullPath, Boolean overwrite)
     at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
     at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
     at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.EpisodeFileOrganizer.PerformFileSorting(TvFileOrganizationOptions options, FileOrganizationResult result)

Of particular interest is that last piece "Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.EpisodeFileOrganizer.PerformFileSorting".  Again, not sure if this is referencing the plugin or something legacy...

Edited by RaisonDetre72

Does the config screen show any smart matches?

I'm not really sure about this as the entire smart match feature is community contributed.

RaisonDetre72

That's the thing, there's no configurations for this show any more. Another show that's doing this is Shameless.  First screencap below is the current config, just 4 shows.

However, it looks like another area that's pulling similar old / bad data in the plugin is the drop down menu when choosing a series for a found episode, as it displays many entries for the same show.  May be a hint if you know where it's looking or used to look when Auto Organize was part of Emby.  Second screencap, where its pulling many old entries from previous configs.

5a6cf0c8a19e3_Screen1.jpg

5a6cf1a7c3bbc_screen2.png

I'm not an expert on the smart matches but that first screenshot makes it look like you do have smart matches configured. Try clicking the trash can on the right.

• 2 weeks later...
RaisonDetre72

Yes, the first shot was to show that "High Maintenance" doesn't even exist, though its still running some ghost Smart Match thinking it needs to move it.  Same for "Shameless" and a few other shows.

If you can point me to where the Auto Organize feature used to look when it was a part of Emby, itself, I can start there.  I'll also reach out to the plugin creator.