Which tv shows/movie collection is up to date

Okeur75
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if there is a plugin that could tell you if you are up to date for your tv show.

Something like "Statistics" is doing user-based (the collected column), but I cope with a lot of problem with statistics.

Something like this exist ?

Regards,

Statistics does something almost perfect.

You can see how many episode you have over how many have been aired (plus the specials).

But :

-You got this information in a page named "User-based show progress" which clearly indicates that its purpose is to show the progress of a user. The main goal is not to extract statistics on the show itself.

-You don't know which episode is missing.

• Solution
Happy2Play

I thought Statistics could do that, right @@Happy2Play ?

Yes the plugin show this but no way to known what you are missing.

5a6b9ceec8880_stat.jpg

I mean if I have all aired episode.

And if I don't, if it could tell me which episode(s) is(are) missing.

Sounds like you want to enable "Missing" episodes in User Preferences and Per TV library.  This will allow you to Filter Missing Episodes at TV/Episode view.

As for Movie collections I assume you mean missing movies that belong to a collection/boxset, there is no tracking system for this that I know of.

• Like 1

Ok perfect, thank you for the answer.

But no I did not meant the "missing" episodes feature. Because with this feature you have to go to each tv show to see what's missing.

I was looking for something like Statistics which would do a sum up of what's missing.

I'll keep doing it the manual way  :)

Happy2Play

If you enable "Missing" at both locations, you can filter in one location "Episodes"

example.

5a6baac398765_missing.jpg

@@Luke

Only issue I see is "Today's" episodes are considered 'Missing" even though they are technically "Unaired".

Edited by Happy2Play

For the legacy MB 2.62 Throgsoft had developed a module called upcoming TV that I added to the EHS as an entry and it did analyze your TV shows. However the reference that was used did not always have the shows like Black Mirror was not on it, but it gave you a quick overview. I had asked him if he is up to reproducing this for Emby but I believe that is even lower on the priority list then his themes for Emby Theater. Below are a few screen shots of what it looks like.

1. Home Screen Entry

5a6c0caa4e371_UpcomingTV1.jpg

2. Main Screen of Upcoming TV Shows

5a6c0ce977f6c_UpcomingTV2.jpg

3. Analyze TV Shows

5a6c0d14888fb_UpcomingTV3.jpg

4. Results of Analyze with episodes on the server verses the service that was used for listing them.

5a6c0d55c8607_UpcomingTV4.jpg

5. Finally for me the most useful part. When clicking on the banner of a show it gives you the most recent episodes (Tick mark means you have it on your server) and those to be aired.

5a6c0db65771b_UpcomingTV5.jpg

I did like this configuration but it requires Throgsoft to update it for Emby or some other soul to develop it. Since I keep a close tab on what is being aired and what is available I have a good idea of what I have and not missing.