Remove a guide mapping ?

andlo

If I by ccident mapped a channel to the wrong guide challen, how do I remove this maping again ?

I do have some channels which dosnt have a guide maped to it. 

Is there a file to edit instead od using the webinterface, as itis not easy to map lots of channels and using different guidedata. 

Hi, we plan to revamp our channel management in the near future and improve this. In the meantime the only thing you can do is pick another channel to map to. Thanks.

• 8 months later...

Would be ok if the edit list had the channels I need in it. Mine doesn't. Can't map to the correct channels because the channels I need do not appear in the dropdown list. Actually what I think is happening is the channel list comes from the M3U, which I have trimmed to reflect only the channels I want, and the XML is from schedules direct, which is fine if I could scroll though the edit map list. The list shows the first 20 channels in the SD list.

Next I will try and use epg123 to give me a trimmed XML, but that won't work if I can't scroll though the edit map list. We really need the new channel management feature! Send me a beta and I will test it. I have multiple M3U's to test.

Edited by dcol

Ok, finished creating a refined XML, but I have the same issue. Only 20 channels appear in the edit map dropdown. How do I get to all of them?

Fixed. Had to go into the Emby settings from a remote computer, then the dropdown list allows scrolling. Doesn't do it from the server (localhost)

Edited by dcol

We plan to revamp our channel management features in the future and we'll make sure that scrolling is not an issue. Thanks !