Gamebrowser logs

jachin99

jachin99

I am posting these logs because I cannot get GB to launch any of my games configured for either dolphin or retroarch.  I have the games stored locally, and they show up in my library correctly.  When I navigate to the game in emby for WMC I get a play button but when I press play, I get an error message about an unkown error preventing it from working.  Thanks

GameBrowser.xml

MBClassic-23120180ddd06196d93460f86c0ec01449f2340.log

server-63652262400.txt

jachin99

Luke thanks for the help but xbmc Gothams gudie was for emby theater. The absolute last thing I can think of is that I used local paths instead of unc paths. I'm not positive that my uncle paths have been correct in the past so I'll give examples. These games are placed on the same c drive as emby server.

\\Den-PC\C\emulation\games.
Is this the correct format for inputting UNC Paths? I will try to use UNC for both emby library and game browser and see what happens.

Edited by jachin99

Frank Drebin

Hi,

Try using this one (just change the path of your gamecube emulator). Dont add any windows games yet, just try the gamecube. Make sure its in "C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser-Classic\Plugins\Configurations".

https://mega.nz/#!oqABWArA!QR8WE5RrE_uCmqwKUDj61JHRMY_Yt33eqO5ea9A8nf4

I had this problem also but i solved it but that was months ago.

Ps, if you try a game in emby theater (not gamebrowser) and press the play button, does it work?

Also, it makes no difference if you are using unc paths or normal paths. Im using normal paths.

Edited by Frank Drebin

jachin99

Frank, thanks for help. I'll try my best to get to this as soon as I can but I might not have a response until next week.

jachin99

Hi,

Try using this one (just change the path of your gamecube emulator). Dont add any windows games yet, just try the gamecube. Make sure its in "C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser-Classic\Plugins\Configurations".

https://mega.nz/#!oqABWArA!QR8WE5RrE_uCmqwKUDj61JHRMY_Yt33eqO5ea9A8nf4

I had this problem also but i solved it but that was months ago.

Ps, if you try a game in emby theater (not gamebrowser) and press the play button, does it work?

Also, it makes no difference if you are using unc paths or normal paths. Im using normal paths.

Frank, I modified my Configuration.xml file to match what is in your suggestion however, I did not use the exact file you uploaded.  I took out the windows games, and only configured dolphin in the GB config file.  I get a play button but when I press it, emby for wmc throws an error.  The games play fine in dolphin.  I can try to use your exact config file, provide new logs, take screenshots, whatever I need to do.  Thanks.  

jachin99

Yes. I thought of another dumby mistake. I'm not sure if I'm on the beta or stable EMC. I'm not sure if there are known issues with either. It looks like from those logs it's EMC version 3.0.308?

Edited by jachin99