No movie detail page for DVDs

Lag1791

Lag1791

Windows 7

MB Classic and server latest release. I just notice ( not sure if it is recent or not) but when I select DVD icon in cover flow view it plays the movie directly without going to any details page. I know it did no do that previously but I'm not sure how far back was the last time I watch a DVD.

My BRays ISO's and MKV all go into the detail screen when I select them, where I have to then press play to start movie,

The DVDs are saved as folders.

All my data is saved on a 27tb unraid server.

Running classic theme.

is there a setting I need to change? Is anyone else have this issue on DVD folders?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

More than likely this means either they are not being discovered as movies by the server or there is no metadata for them (and, therefore, nothing to see on a detail page).

If you bring up the special "Movies" view on the web client, do these items appear in it?

If you check "Always Show Details" in the General tab of the configuration in MBC, do you get a detail page?

Lag1791

I didn't have always show details clicked, thank you

I do have another issue that is defiantly new. I'm running an unraid server that spools down the HDDs after 45 min. On the old MB, when I called a movie to play it would do the spinning circle thing for the time it takes to spin up the HDD's on the server and then play the movie. Now it just gives me a no file found error.

This is after a wake my HTPC from S3 sleep. Yes the file shortcuts are active through window explorer after waking from. S3 sleep.

The only way to resolve seems to be a reboot. I have to play with it some more and make sure its not on the server end too, cause I recently updated the array. So I have some trouble shooting to do but wanted to bring it up to see if you have had others with the same issue.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

My drives spin down as well and it just takes an extra 30 seconds or so for the item to start for me.

On the original issue - if you had to check that box, then that means the item has virtually no metadata.  We should get to the bottom of why that is the case.