Why I'd like to see the movie title at the bottom of MBT

spriggig

spriggig

There is more than one movie poster in my collection that I can't read on my TV from my couch. For instance in the attached screen shot I can barely make out "The Prestige", and of the trailer posters, I can only read "Make Your Move". If only they were all as easy to read as ILSA :) My vision isn't horrible, but I do wear glasses and from my couch I'm not always sure which poster I'm looking at.

Thank you.

post-471-0-86787300-1394769850_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
madfloyd

This is really needed.  Most of the time when I browse I don't see any covers - it's like MBT can't keep up when I scroll through my collection.  Having the name appear at the bottom would DEFINITELY help - or at least a letter telling me where I am so I don't have to keep stopping.

• 2 weeks later...
cheshire

Hey Guys,

I just put in the movie info at the bottom of the home page as sprig has thumbnailed. I am not sure if this has reached its way to official release but its definitely in the dev release. I hope this is sufficient for now, we are all working really hard to try and get MBT complete so these suggestions are always welcome.

I will add a feature request to display the name of the movie while the image is loading but it may not get completed for a while

My best

• Like 1