Docker - Emby Server 3.2.70 Stops When Browsing Collections

Pancho

Server Version 3.2.70.0 (runs on Unraid 6.4.0 Docker)

AndroidTV app 1.5.34g

Hello!  I have experienced a problem with the Emby Server after upgrading to 3.2.70.   I utilize the Nividia shield for accessing Emby in my living room.  I can play a movie without a problem (ex. Dunkirk).  However, if I choose MOVIE COLLECTIONS at top and begin to browse, many of the boxsets are missing artwork (see pic).  If I select a boxset, I receive an error:

'There appears to be a problem accessing your server.  Ensure it is running and the network is available'.

I originally thought it was a ShieldTV app issue (uploaded logs via the app).  However, I noticed that the Emby docker on my Unraid server has completely shutdown.  I have to restart the docker and I am fine again. 

Never experienced an issue in the past that kills the docker.   I have attached the server log and also my Emby Docker log if that helps for troubleshooting purposes.

Thanks.

Pancho

server-63652157326.txt

Emby Docker Log.txt

post-688-0-12897500-1516561928_thumb.png

Edited by Pancho

@@Pancho, as a test, can you try removing the cover art plugin and see if that resolves it? if it does that will help us investigate. thanks.

mastrmind11

fwiw, I am running .70 docker and collection browsing does not cause a crash either in Chrome or Android mobile, and I have no cover art plugin installed.

Ubuntu 16.04

Xeon 1225 v3

I can also confirm by removing the cover art plugin resolved the issue on both the AndroidTV interface and the web console.

• 3 weeks later...

i have the same problem of missing covers after updating to 3.2.7.0. no plugins installed. any ideas?

That doesn't sound related to this topic. Please attach the information requested in how to report a problem. thanks.