Can't play anything since 3.2.70.0 -Playback Error - No compatible streams are currently available.

Douglas_D

Do we know who maintains the apt tool for omv? it's nice that its' built into the web gui of OMV, but at this point it is based on our legacy install package. We could work with the maintainer to help them migrate to our new package.

Mr.Mojorisin

Do we know who maintains the apt tool for omv? it's nice that its' built into the web gui of OMV, but at this point it is based on our legacy install package. We could work with the maintainer to help them migrate to our new package.

I'll try to find it out and come back to you.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
SenatorIvy

I'm a resources nut who wants absolutely no transcoding to go on, so I disabled all 3 transcoding/conversion options in my user profile and that's what seems to have rendered playback impossible in the web on Windows 10.  When I turned back on the "allow conversion" (3rd option; don't remember the exact wording at the moment) playback worked.  I found the "stats for nerds" section and everything that had failed when conversion wasn't allowed was playing as DirectStream, which I assume means no conversion was taking place anyway?

Thought I'd add this in here in case it helps anyone who is experiencing this issue that may have arrived at it by disabling things like I did.

Right, if you're going to that then you need to ensure the content you're trying to play is supported by your web browser.

• 3 weeks later...
Caccamo

i have the same problem.

what's the problem?

I have the problem also in IOS app. i see the library and all the home page stuff when i start to stream it start the loading circle and never playback. it reamin stuck and i don't receive any error messages

Log.txt

ffmpeg-transcode-9ef75e84-879b-4b61-8a29-68bef32b0d71.txt

Edited by Caccamo