Premium key missing or invalid

cdresilient

cdresilient

Hello,

I purchased Premium and receive the error "Key is missing or Invalid" however I can shuffle through television shows on PC which is a premium feature, but this does not work on my xbox one app.

anyone have any ideas on what to do to fix this?

I have disabled ipv6, rebooted the service, etc.

I am running Emby-Server on centos 7.

Edited by cdresilient

Hello,

I purchased Premium and receive the error "Key is missing or Invalid" however I can shuffle through television shows on PC which is a premium feature, but this does not work on my xbox one app.

anyone have any ideas on what to do to fix this?

I have disabled ipv6, rebooted the service, etc.

I am running Emby-Server on centos 7.

Just to clarify, on the server itself does it show that the premium key is good?

If it shows up good on the server you should be fine but if after a few minutes the xbox still says its no good i would try uninstalling emby from the xbox and re-installing.

cdresilient

Just to clarify, on the server itself does it show that the premium key is good?

If it shows up good on the server you should be fine but if after a few minutes the xbox still says its no good i would try uninstalling emby from the xbox and re-installing.

Unfortunately no, on the server itself is where I receive this error. However on my phone/pc I am able to shuffle through content and use other pro features.

Unfortunately no, on the server itself is where I receive this error. However on my phone/pc I am able to shuffle through content and use other pro features.

Ahh I see, I would message luke or ebr and see if there is a problem, other than of course checking the obvious and ensuring the key is correctly entered on the server. If you very recently bought emby premium it might just take a bit for it to be activated, especially if you paid via paypal.

cdresilient

Ahh I see, I would message luke or ebr and see if there is a problem, other than of course checking the obvious and ensuring the key is correctly entered on the server. If you very recently bought emby premium it might just take a bit for it to be activated, especially if you paid via paypal.

Okay thank you very much. I just purchased it last night via a card. Its just strange that it gave me the features but also gave me the error.

Normally via credit card it does not take very long to activate, but as long as it says that its invalid i would expect quirky issues with using emby apps so i would focus on getting that squared away. If it still says invalid now it is probably worth double checking with ebr or luke.