film not appear on android tv

al2h

Hello, I got a strange issue... some film have desapear from android tv emby app. All the films are there under android emby app andon emby theater.

I have tried to uninstall the app and also have do an hard reset of the shield nothing change.

Any idea?

Thank you for your help.

Hello, yes I log with the same account.

The films disappear from the «film» section.

For the screen shots, why not but it should only show nothing because the are missing...;-)

For exemple I have star wars 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 on tablet and only 1,2,4,5,6 on shield.

I also have tried to install both emby for android and emby for android tv on the same unit and have the same problem... everythings ok on emby for android and problems on android tv app.

Hello, anybody can help me?

More info about the issue: the films that won't apear on the wall are on the sudgestions.

For exemple: starwars 3 is not on the wall but if I go to starwars 2 and scroll down to sudgestions, starwars 3 is present.

I have tried to rename starwars 3, no change. I have delete the films folder in the mediatech and recreate it, no change...

any idea?

For the screen shots, why not but it should only show nothing because the are missing...;-)

@@al2h screenshots would actually be very helpful, thanks.

Yes I have, also why only in android tv?

I'm just asking questions to collect more information. Thanks !

Hi.  You have the filter to show only unwatched items selected in the TV app (this was evident with your screenshot so thanks for that).

If you click that icon at the top it will change from red to white and you will see all your movies.

Thanks.

So it sounds like you had enabled a filter and then forgotten about it, and that led you to thinking that something was wrong with Emby.

Hello, you are totaly right!
I never take attention to this function...

Thank you again to all.

Edited by al2h

Maby ask for a confirmation?

Not sure when we'd ask for confirmation?

The icon turns red to indicate it is engaged and the text below the grid of items says that you are only looking at unwatched content :).

Hello

@ebr: maybe not always ask for confirmation but first time (personnaly I never seen I have activate the function)

@Luke: I have take a quick look to github and I see that more like a quick starter guide than a user manual. Maybe we can use screenshot to present different options of the soft. Also wy noy different language traduction?

I think the users are enough to help for this job (also me...)

Let me know.

Thank you again.