Trakt - one Trakt Account and multiple Emby Users

Brudertac

Brudertac

Hey there,

what happens if i use one Trakt.tv Account for Synchronize the watch Status of multiple Emby Users?

Will this be mixed up into chaos? :-)

Thanks and best regards,

Brudertac

hi @brudertrac, this should be fine, but you'll still need to set it up individually for each emby user. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !

Brudertac

hi @brudertrac, this should be fine, but you'll still need to set it up individually for each emby user. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !

Not really fine. Now my 3 Users have all the same watch stats. :-( Any way to reverse this? On the Sysnology Server, is there a Backup file a can Restore?

Brudertac

No, it wasnt. I wanted to sync each User Watch Status for itself to one Account. But without overwrite each other Userstats...

I was thinking, that cannot work, but your answer was very optimistic:)

But,nevermind.. The other 2 Users has not watched mutch because we still test Emby. Thats why we also no used the Backup Plugin...

I'm guessing you might have ran the scheduled task to sync data from trakt to emby, and that would have caused that i think.

Brudertac

Yeah, thats right. But if i use Trakt für Sync then i have to run that Task?

(at last when i have to restore the Watch-Status from Trakt to Emby in any case.)