Can't remove a Network Folder

Everbrave

Everbrave

When I try to add a folder on the Network (a shared folder of another Diskstation), it doesn't show any results.

I added the folder as \\192.168.2.200 and "video" in the folder section. The server accept the added network folder.

However, it doesn't manage to completely scan it and crashes after a short while.

\\192.168.2.200\video doesn't work either.

However, smb://192.168.2.200/video works fine and the server can complete scanning the library without crashing.

Now, when I try to remove the previous folders entered as \\192.168.2.200\video it cannot be removed or even edited!

How can I remove this folder without having to uninstall and re-install the server?

Apparently, the folders are actually removed but are still shown in the web interface because they don't show in the number of indexed folders for Movies.

Thanks

Edited by Everbrave

When I try to add a folder on the Network (a shared folder of another Diskstation), it doesn't show any results.

I added the folder as \\192.168.2.200 and "video" in the folder section. The server accept the added network folder.

However, it doesn't manage to completely scan it and crashes after a short while.

Hi, can we look at the emby server log? you can learn how to do that here:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

Thanks.

Now, when I try to remove the previous folders entered as \\192.168.2.200\video it cannot be removed or even edited!

How can I remove this folder without having to uninstall and re-install the server?

There is no path editing, you simply remove a path and add a new one. can you please describe the issue in more detail? thanks.

Everbrave

There is no path editing, you simply remove a path and add a new one. can you please describe the issue in more detail? thanks.

I will try to summarise :

Library/Manage Files

Network ---> returns nothing

Network Path: \\192.168.2.200\video doesn't work and cannot be removed (remains sticky in the web interface)

alternative Path: smb://192.168.2.200/video works

here is the server log

Log.txt

Everbrave

I had to remove the whole Movies Library. It is definitely a display glitch on the Web UI since removing the erroneous path resulted in removing the correct one.

So, I guess we are having two bugs here:

- addressing the network folder 

- displaying the network path (Web UI)

Edited by Everbrave

how to do that?

According to your log you installed the xml metadata plugin, so I was requesting that you go back to your installed plugins screen and uninstall that plugin. Thanks !

Everbrave

According to your log you installed the xml metadata plugin, so I was requesting that you go back to your installed plugins screen and uninstall that plugin. Thanks !

The only plug-in installed is the iso mounter.

Thanks