Installed emby on a OMV but i cant play movies

reacer

i have a problem with my on the top istalled emby. it dont plays movies. i have an error like here:

Playback Error, No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.​

But what have i done:

i have installed on OMV4  ( debian9 ) emby from the open build service ​ for debian 9.

at my shell i have seen two errors, but i dont know if there are relvant:

in the middle;

embymagick:amd64 (6.9.6+6-7.2) wird eingerichtet ...
at (3.1.20-3) wird eingerichtet ...
Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/atd.service → /lib/systemd/system/atd.service.
Failed to add /run/systemd/ask-password to directory watch: No space left on device
pkg-config (0.29-4+b1) wird eingerichtet ...
Trigger für libc-bin (2.24-11+deb9u1) werden verarbeitet ...

at the end:

emby-server (3.2.60.0+65.1) wird eingerichtet ...
Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/emby-server.service → /lib/systemd/system/emby-server.service.
Failed to add /run/systemd/ask-password to directory watch: No space left on device
Trigger für libc-bin (2.24-11+deb9u1) werden verarbeitet ...

can anybody help?

okay i can install it without error but the problem is

Playback Error, No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.​

It's based on newer technology and it's what we are focusing our efforts on going forward. Thanks !

bernado99

okay i can install it without error but the problem is

I also got exactly this on OMV and had a devil of a job trying to fix it, even a clean install of OMV gave the same result.

I gave up in the end but found it installed just fine on the same machine with a clean install of Ubuntu rather than OMV, though the back end on both is Debian is it not so don't understand what that was all about?

It's likely I was doing something wrong due to my lack of Linux experience but both attempts were via the same command line, though the OMV install was SSH'd in via PuTTY.

Edited by bernado99