sony android tv and emby app

tattoomees
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

tattoomees

Hi I have sony xe900 and when i installed emby app , it showed me pin so i went to https://emby.media/pin.html and added my user pass and pin then responded pin ok , pressed next on app but i cannot see my server there. When i log in via pc i can see my server on connect.

Any ideas guys /girls?

regards TM

mastrmind11

Hi I have sony xe900 and when i installed emby app , it showed me pin so i went to https://emby.media/pin.html and added my user pass and pin then responded pin ok , pressed next on app but i cannot see my server there. When i log in via pc i can see my server on connect.

Any ideas guys /girls?

regards TM

try adding the server manually.

tattoomees

thats the thing nothing happens whhen i add ip or url and press next and next and finish server just showing up on connect on android app. also when i ad skip and enter ip adress i being returned to ping screen again

Edited by tattoomees

Sorry, I didn't quite follow all of that.

Let's just take one operation - if you go through the PIN screen, validate the PIN with a browser and then come back and hit "Next", what happens then?

tattoomees

i see when i press next it logs in and not showing server there under select server , it just shows enter manually and logout of connect

• Solution

Okay, and where is the server you are trying to attach to located and have you connected your Emby Connect user properly to either a guest or local account on that server?

tattoomees

thanks ebr to point me to right direction i had to add emby connect user to my local admin user now i can see my stuff :) owe u a beer or 2