Music/Movie Genres Collection icons not handled by CoverArt?

Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Yesterday I had some questions how to see the icons for the Music/Movie Genres Collection, which was anserwed here,

So I see the folder.jpg's now, but I notice they are not handled by CoverArt, e.g. there is no ClearCase box. Is there a way to enable this?

Furthermore I noticed that the aspect ratio of the folder.jpg is kept for the "Trailers" and the "Music CD's", while the "Use original art aspect ratio" in my CoverArt profile is disabled. (The original folder.jpg's are of the size 455x455, the same size as for all other items I use.)

Edit:

Oops: I posted this one in the wrong SubForum. Can someone move it to the Media Browser Classic forum?  

post-1026-0-18470400-1394654363_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1972

• Solution

This is the right forum since your question is about CA.

CA does not run against those particular items because they don't exist on the server and that is where CA does its thing.

• Like 1

Thanks, that makes sense.

In order to get them as a ClearCase Box I have created some dummy movies and placed the folder.jpg's in it. Next I opened them in Chocolat, checked the ImageCache directory and copied the created ClearCase boxes pictures and use them as icons.  :)  :)  :)