65 replies to this topic

#61 ShoutingMan OFFLINE  

ShoutingMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • Local time: 04:56 PM

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:28 PM

Oh yeah, thanks for fixing this feature! It's been working on my remote again. Glad to have it back. :)

#62 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 157137 posts
  • Local time: 05:56 PM

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:57 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

#63 mbarylski OFFLINE  

mbarylski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • LocationVA

Posted 26 December 2019 - 09:23 AM

Oh yeah, thanks for fixing this feature! It's been working on my remote again. Glad to have it back. :)

Is there a "map guide" somewhere that I could reference? I've got the Harmony remote as well and the only thing that works is the directional buttons. Play/pause works once I'm already viewing a video, but I can't press play on the remote when selecting a video. The only way I can get it to play is by going into the video and selecting the Play button in the UI. Much easier to just press Play on the remote once the video is selected. Functions for Info and Guide would be good too. Hoping it's possible and I just haven't figured it out yet. 

#64 shpitz461 OFFLINE  

shpitz461

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAcworth, GA

Posted 26 December 2019 - 02:24 PM

Is there a "map guide" somewhere that I could reference? I've got the Harmony remote as well and the only thing that works is the directional buttons. Play/pause works once I'm already viewing a video, but I can't press play on the remote when selecting a video. The only way I can get it to play is by going into the video and selecting the Play button in the UI. Much easier to just press Play on the remote once the video is selected. Functions for Info and Guide would be good too. Hoping it's possible and I just haven't figured it out yet. 

What device are you using for these buttons?

I use Microsoft MCE Keyboard and assigned Pause/Play to the button and it works great.

In My Harmony app I named the 'Microsoft MCE Keyboard' device 'Remote'.

See screenshots.

Attached Files

#65 mbarylski OFFLINE  

mbarylski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • LocationVA

Posted 26 December 2019 - 03:42 PM

What device are you using for these buttons?

I use Microsoft MCE Keyboard and assigned Pause/Play to the button and it works great.

In My Harmony app I named the 'Microsoft MCE Keyboard' device 'Remote'.

I'm using the Harmony 900, mapped to the Xbox One. Are you using the remote on the Xbox One?

#66 shpitz461 OFFLINE  

shpitz461

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAcworth, GA

Posted 26 December 2019 - 07:22 PM

Oh, I thought you're using Windows...

No, I'm using an Harmony One and a Harmony 700 on Windows.

With your xbox I assume you need to set it as xbox and it should work out-of-the-box, but no idea...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: theater, chapter skip, playback, keyboard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users