Bug in new update

Deihmos
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Deihmos

The new update includes some really nice additions but I have found a small bug. When an episode is playing and I return to the detailed page I am unable to make any selection but to return to npv after selecting npy once. It's like it gets stuck on the npv box.

Edited by Deihmos

Logos302

same thing happens when it's playing themes I believe. when you enter a tv show and it had a video theme it will play and not allow for selection of anything except the npv.   

Scott84Z28

same thing happens when it's playing themes I believe. when you enter a tv show and it had a video theme it will play and not allow for selection of anything except the npv.   

Yup, I saw this too.  When you go to select an episode and if there is a background theme playing, then you can't select play from the menu.  If you hit stop on your remote/keyboard which stops the background, then you can select play from the menu.  What does work though is if you press ctrl+P, that was my workaround for last night.

And sorry, no logs at the moment as I'm at work.

Edited by Scott84Z28

mentasm

Same here.  Can only do TV via the new TV view atm. Can press play there without a theme vid beginning to play.

Pretty major bug.

Okay, are y'all sure this is new?  Maybe it is due to the additional items on the screen that can receive focus.

The workaround right now is to use the mouse.  It will allow you to get focus on anything else on the screen.

Logos302

I'm about 99% it's new as I was not having this issue before the update.  and yes I have chocolate, update level set to beta for both.

Okay, I finally licked this one.

Sometimes I hate mcml...

I'm going to wait a little bit before releasing another update just in case you guys find something else.  Thanks.