Hi bought app 3 times

swetrojan

swetrojan

I bought app for like 1 year ago then 6 month ago then for 1 day ago then app worked 2-3 hour now again it ask for payment too unlock playback :(

Tur0k

Are you running Emby server with an active premiere license? I seem to remember that being a pre-req.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Tur0k

Are you running Emby server with an active premiere license? I seem to remember that being a pre-req.

Not if you actually unlocked it with that purchase.

• Like 1

Aha :/ i use my freind server buth it say unlock for playback i Did it work for 1 hour then now can’t play

I'm not sure how that could happen.  Are you using the same device with the same Google user?  Did you clear the data for the app?

Can you please follow the instructions to send a log from the app after you get this message?

swetrojan

Yes ofcourse i paid it buth i even uninstall and clear cache etc i can try too send log i dont know if work ore not i use shield tv.

If you clear data for the app then it will need to re-verify your purchase with the store so be sure store services are properly enabled.

If you can produce the issue and send the log we will be able to make better guesses at what is going on.  Thanks.

swetrojan

Now i sended log sorry i been away

swetrojan is emby and clock is now 14.02

Edited by swetrojan