Changing Live TV Streaming Rate Doesn't work (FireTV)

TylerV76

TylerV76

While watching live tv on the FIreTV version 1.5.21a, if I change the streaming rate it dumps the live feed back to the previous screen with a message “unable to tune to channel at this time. A tuner may not be available”.

There are 4 tuners on this setup and only this one being used.

Server version 3.2.60.0.

Never saw this before version 60 of the server.

Changing the stream works fine on my iPhone and windows pc.

Edit: Rolled back to 3.2.50.0 and same thing is happening. 

ffmpeg-remux-d9799d3f-59eb-408a-bbcd-02e272ee8fb9.txt

server-63650721700.txt

Edited by TylerV76

kassana

Hi im having the same problem and asked for help severely rimes since the last update

When will you release an update as I'm paying for premiere and find this unfair

I can't use Firestick exactly same issues as above

TIA

kassana

It works on Samsung TV & PC

Live tv on Fire Tv & Fire Stick

“unable to tune to channel at this time. A tuner may not be available”.

There are 6 tuners (m3u) on this setup

Server version 3.2.60.0.

None work please help I have posted and asked for help I'm a premiere

TIA

TylerV76

Can I just clarify Live won't work at all for on any Amazon device since the last update

TIA

I’m not having any issues watching live tv on my fire tv or fire stick. I just can’t change the streaming bitrate. I need to do that for my remote server since the upload speed for that server isn’t the best.

Hi

when will the next version be released ?

All above issues are with Emby on server not app

TIA

hi @@kassana, we're happy to help you, but maybe we should first confirm that your issue is actually the same problem as what's being discussed here? I responded to you yesterday, and when you provide the requested information I'm ready to investigate:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/54498-m3u-playback-error/&do=findComment&comment=527465

Thanks.

Can I just clarify Live won't work at all for on any Amazon device since the last update

TIA

Hi.  Exactly which update (what version are you running) and have you reported this somewhere before?

TylerV76

If you can get on the beta version of the app, you could help verify.

Thanks.

Will do. I’m out right now but when I get home I’ll get it setup and let you know how it works.

Will do. I’m out right now but when I get home I’ll get it setup and let you know how it works.

If you can PM me the email address for the Amazon account I can try and get you setup in the beta program before you get home (but it won't work if you don't have the marketing communications setup yet).

Thanks.

TylerV76

If you can PM me the email address for the Amazon account I can try and get you setup in the beta program before you get home (but it won't work if you don't have the marketing communications setup yet).

Thanks.

Just got around to testing the beta app. Same thing happens. Same error as well.

Just got around to testing the beta app. Same thing happens. Same error as well.

Okay, then I'm going to need you to produce the error and send another log from the app.  Thanks.

TylerV76

Okay, then I'm going to need you to produce the error and send another log from the app. Thanks.

Just sent.

TylerV76

The log you just sent is from the release version of the app.

The beta is an entirely separate app and will have an orange "Test" banner on the icon.

TylerV76

The log you just sent is from the release version of the app.

The beta is an entirely separate app and will have an orange "Test" banner on the icon.

Thats the one I tested from. Hmm. It didnt remove the old app. Let me remove that one and try again.

TylerV76

Ok I uninstalled the release version and reinstalled the beta. Everything worked as it should.

For some reason the beta didnt overwrite the release version and was opening that one instead.

Either way, they beta is working like it should.