DLNA PLay to - Streaming crashes sometimes

batesman

batesman

Hi there,

I have a problem with emby since I installed it and I don't get why.

I'm using my Oppo UDP as a mediaplayer with the play to ability. But it happens often that streaming breaks and this is a pain in the ass for me.

In between I changed several things in my Setup so I'm sure it is related to EMBY itself. I experienced these problems on different HW and SW (OMV/Debian8 or Debian 9 plain).

I attached a logfile from yesterday. First I had some problems to start streaming, but that's related to the OPPO.

I started streaming then at 20:58 and it crashed at around 21:34. I then tried to watch the Film on my KODI device (Z83) and had the same problem at around 21:57.

In addition ... can someone tell me what the huge amount of Error reports means.

*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.2.60.0
	Command line: /usr/lib/emby-server/bin/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /var/lib/emby-server -restartpath /usr/lib/emby-server/restart.sh
	Operating system: Unix 4.12.0.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: False
	Mono: 4.8.1 (Stable 4.8.1.0/22a39d7 Sun Oct  8 11:30:16 UTC 2017)
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: /var/lib/emby-server
	Application directory: /usr/lib/emby-server/bin
	MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.SecurityException: Access token is invalid or expired.

And last not least.

I changed my DVB streaming from the TVHEADEND plugin to SATIP streaming. But I can't record it within Emby. I tried to record "Saboteure im Eis" which should start at 02:55 but it didn't work.

So please help.

20180103_server_log.txt

Is there a server log from when you tried to create the recording? i don't see that in here.

• 4 weeks later...
batesman

Hi there,

I had some really busy weeks.

But now I have some more time to dig in that problem. The recording problem is no more valid.

But DLNA ist still a Problem.

What I also experienced is that emby "disappears" as server. That means after a while (could also be a day or two) emby is not recognized as server by my renderers.

Maybe that is related to my original problem.

While I see my renderers (OPPO UDP-205 or my Phone with BubbleUpnp) in the Emby app I can't see the server at the Oppo or with Bubbleupnp. And then of course the "play to" function is death.

Unluckily I can't find anything in the logs(see attached) even that i activated debugging. Even that Emby recognizes BubbleUpnp (see the log at around 14:14)

MY parallel working serviio server has no issues. So it shouldn't be related to something else.20180202_dlna_debug_server_log.txt

Edited by batesman

batesman

When I restart the server I see it too.

But like I said ... after while (which can take some time) I don't.

Also my Oppo doesn't see it any more. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be recognized by any renderer any more if i had more in my house.

I did also, of course, activate the alive messages.

But that doesn'T help.

Sometimes when i start bubble it may take 10-20 seconds for it to recognize the server. You may just have to give it a little time.

Also I notice you're running an older version of the server so I would suggest updating to the latest. Thanks.

batesman

First of all.

It's not a matter of waiting for something. When its gone ...its gone.

LIke I said in my previous post. After a restart it's working but after a while (can't tell how long) it disapears from the renderers and then its gone forever.

I have to restart the server to get it back to "live". Webif and ATV App are still working but not the DLNA stuff. But that's the main reason why I use emby.

Also what do you mean with older version ?

WebIf tells me it's actual and download page shows also 3.2.70.0 for the .deb Version.

By the way you should open a new repo for the Linux "core" Versions so that we are able again to use the "Restart"Button in the WebIf.

batesman

I hope that'll be soon. AS i discovered now emby doesn' t even show after reboot. So its useless for me

Gesendet von meinem LG-h870 mit Tapatalk