Feature Request - Media Info

GothsterC

GothsterC

Hello,

I would like to request a section called Media Info in the AFTV app similar to what is in the web app.  It would also show the filename.

I apologize if this has been requested or if I missed something.

Thanks.

Hi.

If you turn on the "Debug options" in the settings in the app, you will see this information on the detail screen.

Thanks.

GothsterC

Thanks.  I went ahead and did that.  I do see more info, but not the filename.  Can that be added?

I include the movie edition (Director's Cut, etc.) in the filename and would like to see which one it refers to.

Also I've been unsuccessfully lobbying for a new annotation field that would appear under the title in the movie detail screen where I could put Director's Cut.  I don't want it in the title since that appears in the movie list.  So if I could see the filename (or path), then I would be able to recognize the version until something better comes along.

I can look at adding it but the app supports multiple versions now so if you use that feature, you can select which one you play and that will show you which one it is.

GothsterC

Thanks.

Yes, I do use that feature, but I would also like to see the filename when there is just one version of the movie.