Emby Permissions

splitcold

Stlk filmes

Just click this

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/linux/teamviewer_amd64.deb

Should download, double click the deb file, will open it in Gnome Software, click install.

Good morning my friend, I have the same problem, I set up a virtual disk with Rclone synchronizing with my team drive account, the problem is that the server emby does not see the folder in the library, if you can help me I have AnyDesk so you would enter remotely on my vps server thanks

Stlk filmes

If you can help me, I mounted the virtual disks in the directory / usr / share / doc / emby-server and are as google-team and google-drive, I just need to give the permission that the emby server asks to see the folders. Thanks

5dc8e2efb79ae_driver.jpg

5dc8e3161d573_permissao2.jpg

Q-Droid

You should really stop spamming every permissions related thread and create a new one for your specific problem. You are using cloud storage meaning it could very well be more than a simple permissions problem.

Stlk filmes

You should really stop spamming every permissions related thread and create a new one for your specific problem. You are using cloud storage meaning it could very well be more than a simple permissions problem.

yes exactly, my storage is cloud, google drive plus the problem is being in linux. because windows has Raidriver that works perfect, because linux gives this problem with emby