Movies disappear then TV Shows disappear.

T800
Go to solution Solved by T800,

I'm using SPMC beta 17 and stable Emby plugin. Was using SMPC 16 with stable and having the same issue.

I'm using a Nvidia Shield 16GB with an SD card to USB adapter.

I delete the movies.db, emby.db etc. Do a full rescan and everything is fine until the next day and all movies have disappeared.

If I repair Movies the TV Shows sometimes disappear.

I get the feeling it could just be a broken SD card. If anyone with know how can enlighten me I would be very grateful.

spmc.log

spmc.old.log

Edited by T800

Angelblue05

Can't say I've heard this before. Nothing weird in your logs except for the same spam line.

CDVDVideoCodecAndroidMediaCodec:: ....

I don't know about spmc and can't guarantee the add-on will work correctly with it. Maybe have a look at Embycon which is a simple plug and play add-on that does not depend on database interactions.

• Solution

Thanks for the reply. I use EmbyCon in the bedroom but it's not fast enough for me in the living room.

I managed to find a 32GB USB drive lying around and started again and it's fine now. Guess it was a bad SD Card, sorry for wasting anybody's time.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

No time wasted, glad you got it sorted. [emoji4] Artwork takes the most space. You can centralize that aspect of your setups to save space. I don't have time to expand upon that, but you can find the kodi docs with a quick google search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05