EPG and Latest Recordings TV Bugs

tmirzaian

tmirzaian

I have upgraded a couple of TVs in the house over the Christmas holiday.  One is a TCL Roku TV and the other a Samsung UN55MU6300.

Let me just say that overall the experience on the Samsung is much much closer to the web interface - so Kudos to the Samsung app devs.

The 1st Bug - 

I am using an M3U list for live TV and Schedules Direct for EPG. I also use the native Emby DVR service.  I have the indicators setting enabled for "NewEpisodes".  (attachment 1)

However the label displayed on the Samsung app is actually including the attribute field label as part of the display name - "ATTRIBUTENEW".  (attachment 2)

This appears fine in my browser and on the ROKU TVs (attachment 3)

The 2nd Bug - 

The Latest Recordings section under the LiveTV section is distorting the thumb card images (stretching them horizontally.  (minor I know, but I'm a geek for my card images.) (attachment 4)

This last one isn't really a bug but it does bug me on both the ROKU and Samsung apps - why the generic brightly colored menu cards?  Channels? Guide? Recordings?  These are all throughout the menus on the Samsung App? Where are these images being pulled from?  Can I customize them?  I get their purpose - but they are loud and since everything else is customize-able - I am guessing I can - but not sure where the images are pulled from.  

Thanks!

post-191415-0-85031800-1514466424_thumb.jpg

post-191415-0-69909300-1514466434_thumb.jpg

post-191415-0-97490200-1514466440_thumb.jpg

post-191415-0-49136100-1514466607_thumb.jpg

Edited by tmirzaian

Hi, the first one is resolved for the next release of the app, and the last one has also been toned down for the next release of the app.

The second one should also be improved for the next release of the app, thanks.