Main backdrop on EHS gone

DaSilva

DaSilva

Hello,

Ever since the latest updates on the server side I've lost the ability to configure my general backdrop on the EHS.

It used to be configurable on the web client when I clicked on Edit in My Collections but now it's gone.

Has this moved somewhere else?

Thanks!!!

CBers

Not sure if it has, but you can place it in %AppData%/Roaming/MediaBrowser-Server/root/Default.

CBers can you confirm if that still actually works?  I'm afraid the changes to how the library works on the server may have usurped this.

DaSilva

Thanks I will try this when I get home ... Otherwise maybe I can add the same backdrop on each one of my sections on the EHS ...

CBers

CBers can you confirm if that still actually works? I'm afraid the changes to how the library works on the server may have usurped this.

I'll have to take a look as been using Chromecast, Samsung TV App and PlayTo recently ;)

CBers

CBers can you confirm if that still actually works?  I'm afraid the changes to how the library works on the server may have usurped this.

@@ebr - no it doesn't look like it does still work.

Just switched to Classic theme and there's no background on the EHS,

And as @@DaSilva says, there doesn't appear to be a way of setting it in the Dashboard.

Edited by CBers

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
dropshadow

this no longer works with the recent server update...what should I do now?