Series containing only Specials causes scan to fail

Chorca

Just added a TV series which contains only specials (https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=334154&lid=7) and noticed they weren't showing up when I did a media scan.

Checked the logs and it appears there's some sort of error when it attempts to retrieve the info from TheTVDB:

2017-12-27 20:06:10.462 Debug App: Running TvdbSeasonImageProvider for /lake/shows/The Farthest/Specials
2017-12-27 20:06:10.488 Error TaskManager: Error
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.2.60.3
Command line: /usr/lib/emby-server/bin/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /var/lib/emby-server -restartpath /usr/lib/emby-server/restart.sh
Operating system: Unix 4.4.0.101
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
User Interactive: False
Mono: 4.8.1 (Stable 4.8.1.0/22a39d7 Tue May  2 22:26:20 UTC 2017)
Processor count: 8
Program data path: /var/lib/emby-server
Application directory: /usr/lib/emby-server/bin
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements

I've attached the full log from this process, basically restarting the server and initiating the scan. Wondering if this has to do with the fact that there are no seasons and only specials.

server-63650001937.txt

theniteow1

Just added a TV series which contains only specials (https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=334154&lid=7) and noticed they weren't showing up when I did a media scan.

Checked the logs and it appears there's some sort of error when it attempts to retrieve the info from TheTVDB:

2017-12-27 20:06:10.462 Debug App: Running TvdbSeasonImageProvider for /lake/shows/The Farthest/Specials
2017-12-27 20:06:10.488 Error TaskManager: Error
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.2.60.3
Command line: /usr/lib/emby-server/bin/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /var/lib/emby-server -restartpath /usr/lib/emby-server/restart.sh
Operating system: Unix 4.4.0.101
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
User Interactive: False
Mono: 4.8.1 (Stable 4.8.1.0/22a39d7 Tue May  2 22:26:20 UTC 2017)
Processor count: 8
Program data path: /var/lib/emby-server
Application directory: /usr/lib/emby-server/bin
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements

I've attached the full log from this process, basically restarting the server and initiating the scan. Wondering if this has to do with the fact that there are no seasons and only specials.

I just moved my media library and I am getting this Sequence contains no elements,  but it doesn't look related to having just specials.  I've tried rebuilding my TV Show library several times and I get the same error.   

server-63650016000.txt

theniteow1

Thank we'll take a look, and thank you for being a part of the pre-release testing team.

No problem, I love having a hand in helping to develop such a great product!  So after upgrading to the latest beta version 3.2.60.5 and rebooting the problem has seem to have gone away.