Is it in Media Browser Classic possible to show the movies in bookshelf view?

ijskonijn

ijskonijn

Is it in Media Browser Classic possible to show the movies in bookshelf view?

In this way it's possible to show more movies on the screen.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Bookshelf" view, but there are a number of different view styles available and they are all different between all the different themes.  You'll just have to try them out.

PBzeer

About the best you can do is use poster view, and then decrease the size to get 4 rows at a time. There is no bookself option (side view, I assume you mean).

ijskonijn

Poster view looks alright, it only doesn't work. I can't scroll to see other movies and it hangs. Even if I select again "Enable EHS" it still shows poster view, even after restart MBC.

Is it possible to get this view from Media Browser Server with Media Browser Classic?

531e17ea44d64_MediaBrowserServer.jpg

Edited by ijskonijn

EHS stands for "Enhanced Home Screen" so that only shows at the top level of your library - not for a view of movies.

As for the scrolling issues you mentioned, that is definitely not normal but we'd need more information.  How to report a problem

ijskonijn

But to have a view like PBzeer it's necessary to uncheck EHS? Otherwise I don't have the option to choose a view.

It's not only a scrolling isue, MBC hangs in this screen. And even what view I choose it only shows that poster view, and like I said it hangs at this view. Only thing I can do is close MBC and restarts it, or go to WMC and restarts MBC from there.

Gone try to uninstall MBC and install it again. But till now I find it a little buggy.

But to have a view like PBzeer it's necessary to uncheck EHS? Otherwise I don't have the option to choose a view.

No, the view he showed you is from within a media folder.  The EHS setting has no bearing on that and you can select any of the views you wish for each of your media folders.

What theme are you using?

ijskonijn

Here's what 4 row, poster view looks like for me (I don't have EHS enabled), and it scrolls just fine.

531e30e66a643_005.jpg

Do you use that "chocolate" plugin?

It's strange I can't take a print screen to show what I mean. If I take a print screen of MBC and paste it in paint it's always a black print . I've just seen that it's with Windiws Media Center also a black print screen.

Do I have to do some settings in WMC to have MBC properly working?

The screen PBeezer showed was from the old "Classic" theme.

To get a screen cap in WMC you need to put it in windowed mode.