Live Tv Guide missing data

erwinburgos

erwinburgos

I am having lots of channels missing data, some pages are completely blank

sometimes when i refresh the guide some of the channels that were missing data now show, but also some that had data now are blank

screenshots and server log attached.

Log (1).txt

5a3b3ac483fae_screencapture50243245258095a3b3ad6ae6ab_screencapture50243245258095a3b3ae9aac5f_screencapture50243245258095a3b3af86f55c_screencapture5024324525809

erwinburgos

wow it's been a whole day and nobody can help with this.

;(

to follow up, i removed SD and re-entered the settings, still does the same...

I see in your log schedules direct is returning 0 programs for many of these channels, so either they just don't have data right now, or they are not mapped correctly. did you check the mappings?

• 3 months later...
cbollenbach

Hello,

I did not want to start a whole new thread. I'm an experiencing the same as above and it is recent. I've had no problems with the set up for over a year.  Channels appear to be mapped correctly but the guide does not populate completely. 

I refreshed my HD homerun prime channel line up just in case. Then refreshed schedule directs tv guide info multiple times as well as confirmed login credential and correct lineup.   I am still missing a lot of data.  Would you be able to help or at least let me know if its user error, a schedule direct problem, or an emby problem?

Thank You 

See Attached

Log.txt

post-169607-0-95345400-1524234481_thumb.png

cbollenbach

Hello,

I did not want to start a whole new thread. I'm an experiencing the same as above and it is recent. I've had no problems with the set up for over a year.  Channels appear to be mapped correctly but the guide does not populate completely. 

I refreshed my HD homerun prime channel line up just in case. Then refreshed schedule directs tv guide info multiple times as well as confirmed login credential and correct lineup.   I am still missing a lot of data.  Would you be able to help or at least let me know if its user error, a schedule direct problem, or an emby problem?

Thank You 

See Attached

I made a couple of other observations.  I now have  new channels in the 1000's after a rescan of the HDHomerRun Prime that are duplicates of my HD channels in the 400's   There is guide info for the channels in the 1000's but not the 400's.  Both show the correct channel name and play identically.  

Does anyone know of a way to hide channels either in EMBY or in the HDHomeRun Prime?

Thanks

Hi, have you tried using the mapping tool to ensure that your tuner channels are indeed mapped to epg channels from schedules direct?

cbollenbach

Hi, have you tried using the mapping tool to ensure that your tuner channels are indeed mapped to epg channels from schedules direct?

I had browsed through the mapping tool and nothing appeared to be off. I looked closer and like stated before my providers has given me multiple Identical channels I.E. espnHD   one on channel 402 the other on channel 1042.  I'm not certain about the technical aspect of this theory but only one of the channels had guide data. SD was populating one of them so its job was done. That aside my work around was to favorite only one set of the identical channels on my HDHomeRun then to restrict channels marked as favorite. I refreshed the guide and it was fully populated and my scheduled recordings showed up again. 

Thank You for taking the time to look into this. I pieced together my solution from multiple threads throughout the forum.   Keep up the good Team Emby