Image zoom in picture display

bigeyez

Hi

Please add a way to zoom in and out of pictures when displaying images. Sometimes images can be way too small on high res displays and no way to zoom in.

thanks

Make sure you're running the latest version from the play store as you should now be able to pinch zoom. Thanks.

Could we have this on the standard web client as well, please?

Actually, it'd also be nice to be able to rotate the files as well.  Particularly if we could do so for an entire folder.

• 2 weeks later...
AleInterFilippo

Buongiorno,

Chiedo l'aggiunta e la modifica di queste 3 cose che mi riguardano mancanti o non funzionanti per app IOS, ovvero:

1. La possibilità di usare zoom con le foto delle librerie (IOS)

2. La possibilità di usare download delle foto su rullino, oppure la condivisione su whatsapp o iMessage o altro; (IOS) alla fine di una di queste opzioni l'app si chiude inaspettatamente.

3. La correzione della visualizzazione delle immagini, una volta aperta in modo verticale, è in modalità orizzontale, quindi per vedere tutto è necessario chiudere e riaprirla.

Grazie Attendo Vostre.

saluti

• 2 months later...
bigeyez

I was trying to use the zoom in the latestversion on Lineage os 7.1 and I do not see any zoom gestures whatsoever. Bug or not implemented?

bigeyez

Luke if it is supported on the android app, then it is broken  at the moment in 2.9.90 at least on Lineage os 7.1. It does not work.

Yes I was able to reproduce that. It's resolved for the next release of the app, thanks.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
Gibber

Same request for the LG TV (WebOS) app would be much appreciated. This was one of my favorite features of good old Windows Media Center.

Same request for the LG TV (WebOS) app would be much appreciated. This was one of my favorite features of good old Windows Media Center.

Curious, how do you do it in windows media center with a remote control?

Gibber

The official "Green button" WMC remote that came with my HP media center would let you zoom pictures using the number buttons. 1 was normal zoom. 9 was max zoom. And the direction buttons would let you pan around the zoomed image. It worked great. I think there was also an up/down zoom option but I cannot recall for sure which keys it used.

The LG TV remote has number buttons and direction keys. I think most remotes do. If possible, using the scroll wheel button feature of the newer LG TV remotes would be very convenient. It is located right in the middle of the direction keys.

• 5 months later...
easperhe

In Emby Theater, I'm having 2 image display issues

* The initial display of the picture is very small. Would like the initial display of image to fill the screen regardless of native image resolution (web app seems to do this)

* I can't seem to find a way to zoom. Does this require a touch screen?

There's currently no zoom option in Theater but I agree that we should add it. It's something we can look at in the future. Thanks !

easperhe

Yes - that would be a good add to ET.

That said, I could use the web app but that only seems to work correctly with touch screen. on a touch screen, I can touch zoom in/out using finger zoom. Without a touch screen, cntl mouse scroll will zoom to less than 100% but not more than 100% on the image. The frame (scroll bar, play/pause, etc) gets larger but not the image after 100%. Is there someway to get this to work in web app without touch screen?