TV series across multiple drives - how to config?

GhostRider
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

GhostRider

Hi,

I have a TV series that the latest season is too large to copy into the original TV series folder as the disk is full. I created a new TV series folder with same name on a second drive and put the new season folder there. I also added the new season art work to the new TV series folder.

It works in part in that I see all the series. However, the TV series art work in the original folder is now ignored and a poster I do not recognise has been added automatically. Similiarly the theme music in the original folder is not picked up.

It is as if the new TV series folder has become the master and as it did not have a TV series poster EMBY downloaded one.

Any suggestions what I need to do to make EMBY server use the art work and themes etc in the original TV series folder?

Edited by GhostRider

• Solution

Hi, currently it will merge the seasons and episodes but the artwork and theme media is not something you can currently control or predict at this point in time. For best results right now you'll just want to make sure that both series folders have what you want in them. thanks !

• Like 1

To ease this kind of pain in the future I highly recommend looking into drive pooling solutions.  You will never have this kind of problem again.