FTA channels germany, wrong EPG data

ffgff
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Hi,

I'm using Schedules direct as a EPG provider for my emby server. There I have added serveral IP TV channels, sky pay tv channels as well as the usual german free to air channels. Now when I assing the TV channels to EPG channels manually the EPG is wrong for all FTA channels. The sky pay tv channels are working as expected.

Did anybody see the same issue?

Regards Toby

So is it possible schedules direct is just sending back the wrong data? i think on their website you can log in and they have a way of browsing the listings for your lineup. have you tried that for comparison?

• Solution

Hi there, please install the latest version of emby server from the website and then let's re-evaluate. thanks !

• Like 1

OK I have installed the latest version but now I cannot even assign any epg channel to my live tv channels. I did remove all the Schedules Direct sources and readded them but when I try to assign a schedules direct channel to my live tv channel there is no list I can choose something :(

server-63649907014.txt

That's because this files doesn't exist:

Application directory: C:\Users\media-admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'N:\film\IPTV\emby\fta.m3u'.

Well it was always at the same place but now after adding the channels again it works. Even the german free to air channels to receive the correct schedules direct data. Problem is solved now. Thanks! :)

If that N: drive is a mapped network drive we highly discourage that because Windows will disconnect the drive when idle and that could cause the above.