Question about Primary Art Size

mbc0

Hi,

Brand New User Today! 

Came from Windows Media Center on first beta release, then to XBMC, then to XBMC/PlexMBC & Now XBMC With the fantastic XBMB3C Addon ;-)

I am setting up my libraries & notice there is variation in the size of the primary picture, I can only find settings for minimum width on banners but nothing for the primary artwork? Being quite OCD on these kind of things I will almost certainly spend countless hours correcting it all manually so would prefer some kind of automation if available?

Many Thanks On A Fantastic Product! & Just waiting for the "Sync" feature to hopefully one day appear so I will not have to renew my PlexPass :-D

531bb4358b662_art.jpg

That has nothing to do with image sizes, it's a result of mixing different aspect ratios.

Hi Luke, 

Thanks for the speedy reply! 

Is there a way of setting the aspect ratio to a specified size? I found that I can click the change image button and any that I choose then look good in mediabrowser, just looking for an automated way of doing that if possible?

Many Thanks

Sorry there is not yet a way to redownload images in bulk. it's on the to do list.

PBzeer

The "skinny" covers are some variation of the 1000x1500 size, while the others are square, like a CD cover. You might try looking in your movie folders at the pics and see if you have (you should, since most movies have a default poster in 1000x1500)a 1000x1500 image and naming it folder. You could also try (making sure your movie folder isn't locked), refreshing the metadata (refresh all data) in the metadata editor. I'm not sure if doing that for your Movie folder will refresh all your movies, nor if it will override the primary images you now have, but unless there's something in your metadata you don't want altered, it's worth trying. (Could be a lengthy, but at least automated, process)