Extras for movies?

BEis

I hate to make the Emby / Plex comparison, but I'm sure it's inevitable since the two are direct competitors.

One of the features I really like about Plex and miss in Emby is the "Extras" for movies that it pulls, presumably from Youtube. This is a really nice touch, it almost feels like a Blu-Ray experience where you get behind the scenes, bloopers, etc.

Is there any chance of getting something like this in Emby? Any plans, or if not, could you consider adding it to the roadmap?

Thanks!

• Like 4

Baenwort

You can do it your self now if you are the one ripping the movie or have a way to download the video. If you place the files in an \extras folder in the movie's directory it will show up attached to the movie and accessible in the movie's card. In the Web App it shows up under the People section.

BeppoMonkeyBoy

I hate to make the Emby / Plex comparison, but I'm sure it's inevitable since the two are direct competitors.

One of the features I really like about Plex and miss in Emby is the "Extras" for movies that it pulls, presumably from Youtube. This is a really nice touch, it almost feels like a Blu-Ray experience where you get behind the scenes, bloopers, etc.

Is there any chance of getting something like this in Emby? Any plans, or if not, could you consider adding it to the roadmap?

Thanks!

Its from a third party source thats not youtube, if you view the movies xml in the plex manager it tells you where its from.

• 4 months later...