Extender/Ripped DVD Question

lucasbuck

lucasbuck

Sorry if I'm overlooking something, but can't seem to find an answer. I used autorip to rip my DVD collection, so it stores it as a DVD file structure (video_ts with vobs). They play find on the PC, but on the xbox extender I get that the files needed to play them weren't found. Is the xbox not able to handle those, is there something I can install,or would I have to convert them all? (Which I know of no easy way to do). Thanks for any help!

lucasbuck

Figured as much. Wasn't there a transcoder you could run though on MB2? Or, is there a simple way I could batch encode them into something else? (Without having to sit there and run each one)

Transcode360 is still supported by MBC but I'm not sure if it is still available anywhere or if it still really works.

lucasbuck

I read there were issues with ff and rewind. If anyone knows the best way to batch convert them easily (although time consuming I'm sure), let me know. I shouldn't have used rip and compress to begin with. Also open to any suggestions on what most folks use to rip that ends up being well cross compatible.