Auto Box Set: Hide movies after boxset created and show boxsets in all views?

A8HTPC

Yeah I guess I just don't understand what this new flag does. Like right now if you go into a media folder view (say HD Movies) it lists all the movies, but my boxsets are collapsed (ex. It shows only a single entry for my James Bond Collection instead of all the James Bond movies broken out). Just don't see how it is doing anything different but for the "movie" view. Though like you said, MBC only does folder based views so wasn't sure how it would be any different at all.

If that's what you were getting before then that is because you physically structured your movies into box sets.  You don't have to do that anymore.  The system will just do it all automatically for you (if you have the plug-in installed).

gcw07

If that's what you were getting before then that is because you physically structured your movies into box sets.  You don't have to do that anymore.  The system will just do it all automatically for you (if you have the plug-in installed).

Yeah. I setup boxsets with the boxset tag.

Yeah. I setup boxsets with the boxset tag.

Okay.  But I do agree with you.  This auto collapse thing should be optional and I even think on a per-client basis.

I  may even do it on a per-folder basis in MBC because people may want them collapsed in certain views but not others.

saitoh183

We deliberately delay the auto update process so that everyone isn't hitting us all at once.

So how do i install it? i have removed the old version earlier today...

NVM...

Edited by saitoh183

Danee

sadly you wait until you are "selected" to get the new version.

Or just go to the catalog and install it manually.