Emby Theater - Filter by Media Stub vs Digital File (as Video Type)

funwithmedia

funwithmedia

Now that we have filters in Emby Theater (yay!!), it would be nice if there were two more additional filters under Video Type:

• Video File(s) Present
  • Media Stub

I have much of my videos in Emby as Media Stubs currently. Sometimes I just want to see what videos I can play right now (without having to dig out a disc). So being able to turn on a filter to only show me items with video files would be very useful.

Additionally, as I've mentioned in various other threads, I also use Media Stubs for entering my online-only movies (eg, movies in services like Movies Anywhere, Vudu, iTunes, etc.) into Emby. So being able to turn on a filter to only show me items that are Media Stubs would be useful when I'm wanting to view my list of items that are either disc-based (but not yet digitized) or online-only. And once I've digitized all of my disc-based content, my Media Stub content will then just be online-only items.

Thanks!

:)

PS - If this is something you might like to see implemented, be sure to "Like" this top/first post (as well as any subsequent posts in this thread that highlight particular aspects of what you are interested in) -- "Liking" the top/first post helps the Devs to know how much interest there is in a given Feature Request.

• Like 1