Suggestions for My Media row

BEis

In my opinion, the My Media row looks a bit out of place and not as integrated as the rest of the interface.

First of all, I have 6 items in the My Media row. Movies, TV, Collections, Live TV, Recordings, and Trailers. Depending on the width of the browser window, this takes up either one or two rows. But with a relatively wide browser window, it only takes up part of one row. I think this should either be centered, or (preferably) should be responsive so that it always fills the width of the browser. The size of the thumbnails already adjusts depending on the width of the browser, so it almost seems like it is kind of responsive, but not in the sense that the entire row of thumbnails fills the screen.

Secondly, this is a bit strange, but the tiles in the "My Media Small" style are actually wider than the thumbnails in the "My Media" style. They are a smaller height, but actually a larger width. So as a result, the "My Media Small" tiles actually take up more horizontal space than the "My Media" thumbnails. I think that, again, the tiles should be responsive so that they get bigger or smaller based on the size of the browser window, and the entire row should always take up the full width of the browser.

I think implementing both of these things would make the appearance of the My Media row much nicer on all browsers.

d00zah

You can adjust the My Media tile size with the following CSS code applied under Settings > Branding:

/* My Media Image Size */
.smallBackdropCard {
  width: 25.0% !important; }

Just play with the percentage. Works for me, even when maximizing the page.

• Like 1