Cover Art plugin question

GhostRider
Go to solution Solved by Tikuf,

GhostRider

Hi

I am interesting in using the Cover Art plugin.

Could you advise on a query I have please. I am interested to understand if the plugin creates a new class of image file in the movie folder or does it override the existing poster file? If the latter is a backup copy of the poster file made?

Many thanks

• Solution
Tikuf

Cover art applies the treatment to the cached image the image in your folder remains untouched

• Like 1

GhostRider

Cover art applies the treatment to the cached image the image in your folder remains untouched

That's good news. I have tried Covert Art plug-in as a trial: it has much more functionality than I ever could have expected to see.

I tried various options and ended up choosing:

single movies - sapphire gloss. This gives a refined look without losing much of the available picture space.

box sets - Sapphire CDs. As above plus having the CD count on the front mean that the image does not change size. I like the DVDs sticking out the side, e.g. in Sapphire Discs, but didn't like the side effect of having to reduce the main image size to maintain aspect ratio.

Now if Sapphire CDs could have a option to create DVD images like Sapphire Discs that would be perfect, or Sapphire Discs had an option to place DVDs on the front rather than sticking out the side that would be perfect.

Cover Art will save me loads of time in Photoshop so I will definitely purchase this plug-in.

Edited by GhostRider