Plugins stopped working after failed update

heciruam

heciruam

Hello everbody,

my server is running as a docker container on unraid. About 2 emby docker updates ago I had on that failed. Ever since that all of the plugins I use are not working. So the statistcs, trakt, auto autobox sets plugin stopped working. I deinstalled and then reinstalled them but that did not fiy anything.

When I run the scheduler on these plugins it says the following: "The path is not of a legal form. Parameter name: path"

It might be an Unraid problem, but if not I thought you guys might know what I did wrong.

Where do I go from here?

cheers

server-63648288000.txt

post-174051-0-76232700-1512735243_thumb.png

post-174051-0-60603400-1512735280_thumb.png

Edited by heciruam

heciruam

I wasnt able to edit my post so I will post the modified version here.

The Docker container I useis from binhex. About 2 emby docker updates ago I had on that failed (I can't recall which versions they were). Ever since that all of the plugins I use are not working. So the statistcs, trakt, auto autobox sets plugin stopped working. I deinstalled and then reinstalled them but that did not fix anything.

When I run the scheduler on these plugins and I get the message that they failed and when I click on the green bell on the top right it says the following: "The path is not of a legal form. Parameter name: path"

post-174051-0-92842000-1512735676_thumb.png

post-174051-0-46467300-1512735695_thumb.png

Since I lost my login credentials in the trakt plugin with the emby docker update. I tried to re-enter them but when I click save, the loading circle won't stop loading until I click to a different section of the settings page. (So I am "changing the page"). When I come back to the trakt plugion the credentials are still in there. But when I restart the server they did not get saved.

It might be an Unraid problem, but if not I thought you guys might know what I did wrong.

Where do I go from here?

cheers

Here are the logs: server-63648288000.txt

heciruam

Well the Autoboxset plugin is also not working.I did not envoke it for the Log because it's not triggered from the schedule section.

Since all of that occured after a failed server update (which updated on a second try) I assumed there must have gone something wrong on that end. Should I open a new topic for each plugin in their parts of the forum?

Happy2Play

There are already topics for Trakt "Unauthorized" error.  As for the Statistics plugin I would check this post and help debug the issue.

I have never seen this error for Auto Boxset so @@Luke or @@ebr will have to comment on it.

2017-12-08 10:33:06.443 Debug BaseItem: Query requires post-filtering due to LinkedChildren. Type: BoxSet

heciruam

There are already topics for Trakt "Unauthorized" error.  As for the Statistics plugin I would check this post and help debug the issue.

I have never seen this error for Auto Boxset so @@Luke or @@ebr will have to comment on it.

2017-12-08 10:33:06.443 Debug BaseItem: Query requires post-filtering due to LinkedChildren. Type: BoxSet

I think my problem starts a little earlier. If I try to enter my trakt "credentials" , I think they are not saved into the config. Since they are missing after I restart the server.

But I will try the solutions from that Thread.

There is a problem with the server's ability to save plugin settings, however since you're using a custom docker container my first advice is to switch to one that is provided by Emby. Thanks !

• Like 1