Can't setup second hdd as library

Malvazar

Malvazar

Mkay I"m new to this program so I need a little help. I'm running LInux Mint 17.3 and I have three internal hdds. Anything on the primary hdd I'm able to make a library on the server, but I can't get it to even see the other two hdds when making a new library. I know it says that I need to add the Emby system user to the disk group, but I'm not see any such user on my system.

Any insight on this issue would be appreciated.

Hi, I'm new here. I installed Emby 3. 3.2.50 for 4 times and everything follows correctly. But the series covers don't show up, Serie, season, episode. Already the movies appear all the updated covers, which may be happening... help me, so I can be a Emby subscriber. Thank you.

Hi, I'm new here. I installed Emby 3. 3.2.50 for 4 times and everything follows correctly. But the series covers don't show up, Serie, season, episode. Already the movies appear all the updated covers, which may be happening... help me, so I can be a Emby subscriber. Thank you.

hi @@cassete, please discuss an example and attach the information requested in how to report a problem. thanks !

Malvazar

Okay so slight update.

So I was able to confirm there is a emby system user, and I was able to add it to the 'disk' group. However I'm still not able to get either of the other hdd's to show up for use. I click "Add Media Library" and navigate to /media/username/(hdd name here) but there is just nothing. I know the hdd's work seeing as how I can play all media stored on them locally just fine. Its just for some unknow to me reason I can't get the server software to see them.

Your log had some permission denied errors although I don't know if that's from before or after you made the change. but that could be the issue.