Can I use emby for web business?

pejonic

Please i want to know if i can use Emby for a web tv business. Or any other media server software recommendations. Thanks in advance

No! i mean content that are paid for. That can not be downloaded but viewed. with advert placement. Or is Emby personal system?

Edited by pejonic

I think it might need to be clarified as to what emby is.

Emby is a 2 part system. There is the emby server ( which can be installed on many different sorts of systems including a raspberry pi ) and then there are the client devices which can be a great many different devices including just a web browser.

• 3 years later...
OlivsChisi

I think it might need to be clarified as to what emby is. Emby is a 2 part system. There is the emby server, and then there are the client devices which can be a great many different devices, including just a web browser. For example, I can recommend you staffing factoring. By advancing on those outstanding unpaid invoices, a factoring company will provide between 80%-90% of the invoice value within 24-48 hours of verification. In some instances, a factor may even be able to advance 95% of the invoice value.

Edited by OlivsChisi