Using the recording button triggers two recordings

xilex

Hey Luke, remember when I posted a while back about a weird issue in the Web App where it shows information from the previous TV channel (https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/52748-tv-channel-incorrect-channelshow-name-on-the-ui-after-navigating-back/).

This evening I used the record button (when you are watching a live TV channel and decide to start recording it using the icon in the OSD at the bottom in the Web App) to record something, in this case it is SNL. I had previously tuned into a PBS channel, but had stopped viewing it hours ago. After clicking the record button, I was looking in active recordings and see that this had triggered recording on both the current channel (that SNL is on) along with the previous channel (PBS).

I tried to cancel the recording by going to Schedule tab but it refused to cancel for some reason. Therefore I had to go into nextPVR to manually cancel it.

Attached logs are for right after I see it recording two channels at once, and then after I tried to cancel within Emby.

live-tv-double-recording.zip

live-tv-trying-to-cancel.zip