Cover Art 4

andyblac644

andyblac644

Can I tag things by file names?, ie can I just put Bluray or HDDVD in the file name and have cover art show the correct image ?

Andy.

I believe that will only work with ISOs.

The supported convention for CoverArt is to use the metadata tags (ca-blu-ray, ca-hd-dvd, etc.).

andyblac644

I believe that will only work with ISOs.

The supported convention for CoverArt is to use the metadata tags (ca-bluray, ca-hddvd, etc.).

anyway the do a bulk tag then ?, going through all of my movies one by one will me ages :(

Andy.

just tried what you said and it does not seem to work ?

5a1ed4ea7a455_ScreenShot20171129at153934 5a1ed4f6f0091_ScreenShot20171129at153943

Andy.

What, exactly, did you try?

If you have all your 4k stuff in one folder, then adding the translation in the other place you reported will make an easy way for you to get them all treated as you like.  That will be coming in the next update.

taged a movie as ca-bluray, it just changed the art to black with no text or logo see above.

Sorry, the proper tag would be "ca-blu-ray".  I edited my post above to be correct.

Thanks.

andyblac644

Sorry, the proper tag would be "ca-blu-ray".  I edited my post above to be correct.

Thanks.

ok great that worked,, but what about group tags ?, doing one by one is going to be pita.

but what about group tags ?, doing one by one is going to be pita.

If you have all your 4k stuff in one folder, then adding the translation in the other place you reported will make an easy way for you to get them all treated as you like.  That will be coming in the next update.

Plus, if the items are actually 4K in resolution and Emby knows about that, it will just work on its own.

andyblac644

Plus, if the items are actually 4K in resolution and Emby knows about that, it will just work on its own.

I have a folder called hires movies, all my BluRay / HDDVD remuxes are in this folder. I also a separate folder for my UHD Remuxes, that working ok.

Edited by andyblac644