delete disable

MisterAngelus
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

MisterAngelus

On my server  dashboard  under users there's only one me... i don't currently share... i have media deletion unchecked/disabled so Emby should not be able to delete anything from my understanding

I'd rather go to the PC and do it myself....however on the Roku delete is still listed as an option is there a way to disable it

Hi.  Exactly where are you seeing a delete option in the app?

You don't have any of the checkboxes under Allow Media Deletion checked for the user in question?

MisterAngelus

yes in the Roku app sorry for being unclear as you can tell media deletion is disabled under episode details.... play watched  delete favorite show5a1de6b10db26_Clipboard02.jpg

• Solution

yes in the Roku app sorry for being unclear as you can tell media deletion is disabled under episode details.... play watched  delete favorite show5a1de6b10db26_Clipboard02.jpg

And if you scroll down in that screen, all the checkboxes for all your libraries are un-checked?

• Like 1

MisterAngelus

nope  media deletion was unchecked which I thought took care of it... but TV shows and camera were still checked

apparently they need to be unchecked as well... didn't realize  fixed now though

Thanks!