Trakt - Sync Lists?

RXP

Hi Everyone,

Used to use MediaBrowser years ago and recent frustrations with Plex Sync (damn thing just doesn't work and why does it transcode all audio!) meant giving Emby a shot. Shocked at how great the sync works on this - instantly starts downloading :)

Anyway - one feature I'm really missing from the Plex trakt plugin is the ability to sync user lists. Is this possible in Emby? The Plex one stores the Trakt list as a Playlist.

Thanks for any assistance :)

• 2 years later...
toffee_123

Hi, sorry to dig up an old post but I thought it would make more sense than making a duplicate post.

I'm looking for reasons to buy/not buy Emby, and syncing Trakt lists is a must-have feature for me that is currently lacking in Emby. Would you consider adding this soon? Thanks

Hi, sorry to dig up an old post but I thought it would make more sense than making a duplicate post.

I'm looking for reasons to buy/not buy Emby, and syncing Trakt lists is a must-have feature for me that is currently lacking in Emby. Would you consider adding this soon? Thanks

Hi there, welcome. I can't commit to this in the immediate short term, sorry. Hopefully you will enjoy everything else Emby has to offer.