How do you get the Emby app on a 2017 model MU6100 in Asia?

Mikeferdy

FrostByte

I've heard it's only available in certain countries. How do I get it in Asia?

Yes, it's only available in the Samsung store in US, UK, and Ireland right now while they work to get it in the store world wide.

Until it is available in the Samsung store in your country you would need to change the country/region of your tv to one of the countries where the app is available to see it in the store.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/45404-how-to-install-the-official-emby-app-on-a-samsung-smart-tv-outside-the-us-uk-and-Ireland/

Mikeferdy

Yes, it's only available in the Samsung store in US, UK, and Ireland right now while they work to get it in the store world wide.

Until it is available in the Samsung store in your country you would need to change the country/region of your tv to one of the countries where the app is available to see it in the store.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/45404-how-to-install-the-official-emby-app-on-a-samsung-smart-tv-outside-the-us-uk-and-Ireland/

According to the guide, the app will be deleted if we switch back to current country/region. Is that correct?

Anyway, is there a guesstimation on when it will be available world wide?

FrostByte

According to the guide, the app will be deleted if we switch back to current country/region. Is that correct?

Correct, you can only have apps from one region at a time.  The TV will delete apps from other regions unfortunately.

Luke would have to answer the other question, but from what I read in other threads it's submitted and awaiting Samsung with no dates yet.