epg provider changed names

andyblac644

andyblac644

guy having an issue adding my epg guide, after a clean install, it seem the names have changed in Schedules Direct and I can no longer add it,

please help. used to be called BSkyB England.

5a15a7be0b2c1_ScreenShot20171122at163642

5a15a7cc797be_ScreenShot20171122at163653

Andy.

Edited by andyblac644

We haven't added support yet for removing a lineup from your account. You'll need to use another app to do this such as Kodi perhaps. Once or is removed then you'll be under your limit again and you can add it in emby.

andyblac644

We haven't added support yet for removing a lineup from your account. You'll need to use another app to do this such as Kodi perhaps. Once or is removed then you'll be under your limit again and you can add it in emby.

any idea how? is there a guide anywhere ?

Do they have this function on the SD website? I'm not sure. I thought it was something they wanted apps to implement.

Yea that's only for their old xml lineups. For newer json lineups you have to remove it within the application and we just haven't added that function to the schedules direct UI yet. So for now you'd have to use another app that supports schedules direct in order to do that.

Latchmor

You could try EPG123. I think you can get to the schedules direct configuration part even if you don't have WMC. I can't really check on another PC just now but worth a look maybe.

5a15ce985069d_Capture.jpg

Edit: Forgot Linky http://epg123.garyan2.net/

Edited by Latchmor

• 4 weeks later...
CBers

guy having an issue adding my epg guide, after a clean install, it seem the names have changed in Schedules Direct and I can no longer add it,

please help. used to be called BSkyB England.

Andy.

Looks like Scheduled Direct have renamed a lot of their lineups.

My current ones for FREEVIEW and SKY have been removed.

Still trying to find out what the new lineup names are.