Gamebrowser suggestions

jachin99

jachin99

any reason you chose wmc over emby theater?

Yes, WMC is really simple, and live TV works great.  I haven't tried emby theater too much but I do remember MCE remotes don't work all that well out of the box.  For everyday use WMC still works really well for me.  WMC actuallly has quite a few plugins which add content and work really well.  It has a working netflix plugin, and the playon plugin works better than emby's.  I like emby because it is a good pair for WMC. 

Edited by jachin99

Ahh Gotcha. I just never really got involved with WMC. I use pulse eight with the use of my tv remove and it has been great with no issue. Kodi, I used to always have issue with it not working. Just another option. I would have to load up WMC to see if I can get this to work. I just feel there has been a lot more support on ET lately over WMC.

But why change if it has been working well ;)

shaefurr

I'm updating the Gamebrowser guide as it was quite outdated. If you have any emulator arguments that are not listed (like for retroarch) please send me a PM with them so I can get them added.

Also if you have any troubleshooting tips, send me those as well and I'll add a new section for members having issues.

Guide is listed here: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/16380-gamebrowser-guide/

• Like 1